So i'm 25 now and live in Salt Lake City, Millcreek to be exact. I love SLC so much. I'm still single and seems like i'll be single for the rest of my life but who knows maybe i'll get lucky and meet a great guy. I work for a recycling company as a transportation manager assistant, basically a personal assistant. I like it, don't love it. They treat me pretty well to be honest and I know my work is appreciated. I've been there for about 3 years and a couple months. If anything else came up, I would probably leave... makes me sad to say that but i'm young and need to do what is best for me and take chances. I am still trying to figure out what I want to do in life but will find it eventually. I've thought about moving but not sure if that's really a good move to be honest. I don't have problems that i'm running away from, thank goodness. I just want to move to California and fall into something great. I've always had the feeling that I could find something amazing there that could take me places i've never been. Knowing me I will stay here, my family and friends are here. My sister is married, has a couple of gorgeous step kids. I love them so much and wish I could see them more often. :( I don't have a lot to say. I don't have a crazy single life, or a married life. Sometimes it's boring but it's safe and stable. So... that is that for now.
1 comment:
Lacey, horray! It is so fun to see you and read your blog (it's a little short though, ha ha) but I miss you and Lindsey and "old Leland". Say hi to her for me, and keep in touch!
Post a Comment