Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm feeling like I'm behind a glass wall and can't do anything to fix people or things...but i realize now it's a good thing. I can't fix other people. I have this feeling that i need to detach myself from a lot of things. I finally see the light. I'm done being disappointed with people when i should know better. I think I'm finally ready to move on with life and move forward. I have a good feeling about it. Now if i could just learn a little more patience with people.

Bring on the future.

Listening to certain songs, i see me doing things that bring a smile to my face. I picture myself somewhere in a loft coming home from a day of meetings for events, cooking dinner for my husband and i, listening to music and laughing, sipping wine and playing with my dog while my cat looks at us like we're nuts. That sounds perfect!

Anywho... new things are on the horizon.

Great song... Falling Slowly from the move "Once" soundtrack. It soothes me.

No comments: