So it has been a while since i have blogged... i don't have internet at home anymore because i moved.
Sooo.... lots of changes in life right now. I shall keep them short n sweet:
~I am now the only girl in my office at work and i kick ass at my job.
~I live with 4 awesome guys that i have a blast with.
~ My really good friend Erin got married last week in Hawaii. I'm sooooo happy for her. I just adore Damon.
~I have a new friend, Donald... good buddy of mine. I'm happy to have met him! He's part of our circle of friends.
~Going to vegas this weekend to visit friends... quick trip! yay
~ Going to St Thomas in September for 5 days...YAY! can't wait.
~ Not going to therapy/counseling anymore. I decided i'm just fine and need to think more positive and start being a "doer" lol
Can't wait for summer! I want to go hiking right now... it's perfect out for it.
I will update more later. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment