This will be a quickie... since i have to get packing! The new year has brought my life a lot of changes.
I'm moving in with some friends...they are my best buddies and i am going to have a blast with them. I am moving next week! AHH! I'm lucky that i don't have much to really pack up. I wasn't planning on staying for a long time here so i didn't unpack a lot. I have my room, stuff in the bathroom, and some kitchen stuff to take care of and then some boxes n stuff down stairs. I'm so glad i don't have a whole condo of stuff to take care of! Although, i do have less storage space where i'm going so it could be a problem. I feel bad for matty but at the same time... i had no contract to stay here and maybe it will be a good thing for him.. I just hope he can find a roommate soon. :( It makes me sad but it is what it is. I gotta talk to my landlord and get my deposit back. It will be so nice that i will have that extra money to put into savings or use it for whatever i need. It seems like when you move you have to buy stuff. This is a great opportunity for me to clean things up and get rid of a bunch of stuff that i don't use and stuff that i've held on to just because.
Since i'm moving i have to let go of my kitties :( this really does break my heart. Just looking over and seeing zoey right there by my side makes me want to cry. I won't have her with me to just hang out and cuddle with. She'll forever be in my heart...i will miss you zoey bear. I hope my mom is able to find her a good home that she deserves. Louie ... i will miss you as well buddy. Not sure where he is going yet either. He has been in my life the past 5 years of my life in some way. So it makes me sad to let him go. He's not as affectionate and fun as zoey so it's a little easier to let him go. Maybe this week i can get a pic of them together.
Work... ugh. I don't even want to talk about it. My work world has been turned upside down. Amber is quitting which means i'm taking on more work than i can handle. I hope things are going to be ok. I know they will be but i worry. I worry i can't handle it. I don't want to be a lone in the office trying to do everything and never being caught up. It's going to be a challenge for sure. I am going to see how things go... i may ask for a raise if i have to take over more stuff. It's only fair w/o them having to pay for Amber's wages. I'm not excited to start booking trucks again. Such a pain in the butt. So that's it for now.
May not seem like too much but it is. My life is changing in so many ways and i'm kind of scared. Who knows what the future will bring. I think i'm more of an excited, anxious, good feeling kind of scared. lol if that makes sense...
Well...since the Giants lost today i'm going for San Diego. I really hope they can pull this off! Next week i hope the Arizona Cardinals kick some Phili ass!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment