Thursday, October 1, 2009

tats!

I shouldn't watch LA Ink. I have no figured out what i want my next tattoo to be now i just need to figure out where i want it. I may give you a peek of it later :) we'll see...

I just wanted to share a pic of my wrist tattoo and kind of explain it.
I've always had the word "Faith" in my head when it comes to tattoos. Last December I got my "Faith" tattoo. I do love it... it means more to me than i think people think. It has nothing to do with religion. Faith to me means that i will believe in everything and anything i do. I feel like i have become a better person and i'm in a better place than i have been in a reallllllly long time. I'm probably going to incorporate my ankle tat with something else i've decided. It needs something more. That is on my to do list.

No comments: