Monday, January 11, 2010

Time for me to fly.

So it's been way too long since I last moved. lol So i'm moving again! Hopefully this time I will make this place more of a home. It will be a one bedroom place by myself :) I'm excited but scared at the same time. I'm going to try to find a second job to help me out and pay off some bills. I'm getting no where and we need to fix this. I really should have saved more when i had my 2nd job but no... oh well. I'll get there. I'm really excited to move and have my own place again and be free. I will miss my house and most people in it. I don't think I would have stayed even if I loved it here. Eventually I'd go. It's my time to fly.


Recently my grandpa passed away. I haven't blogged about it because i've been too emotional. I miss him everyday and I don't think a day goes by that I don't think about him. Honestly...somedays I forget he's even gone. I used to think about the fact that grandparents won't live forever but they seem invinceable. My grandpa was so young and full of life. He was the glue to the family. Grandma is still alive and well....i'm so happy I get to see her more. It makes me sad that I don't get to see them more often. I miss my family. I feel like they don't really know me anymore. I need to make an effort to talk to them more often and see them.

So many things are going on in my head right now... I don't even know where to start. Everything is just floating around like it's stuck in a bubble. Not to mention i'm freezing in my room. Space heater is running but I still freeeze. I don't think it works as well as it used to either... it annoys me how loud it is. I get annoyed easily lately and I'm not sure why. I need to chill out.

Only about 2 more months of cold weather thank goodness. I miss the warmth, I miss the water. I love spring and summer. This year is going to be great. I'm going to get out and enjoy it this year even if i'm out alone. I have wasted so much time the past couple years and it's time to use it wisely. It seems like time is flying so fast... i'll be 27 this year. I was hoping to be a litle further along in life but I guess I will take it as it comes. I need to figure out what i'm doing with myself. I have hopes and dreams but i'm willing to set those aside to start my life in other ways. We'll see what this year brings. I have a feeling it is going to be one of the best years of my life so far. It has been great and it's only 11 days in. I have the usual goals just like everyone else to get in shape, eat better, spend my money more wisely, etc... I am thinking this year I might do a little debt consolidation. I've been a little ruthless with it the past couple years and I need to get back on my feet. It would be nice to not have to live paycheck to paycheck anymore. Put money into savings and know that I put it there without putting myself in a tight spot. I wish there was a way I could get a raise at work... I know I should be grateful that I have a job... but seriously... I don't remember the last time I was given a raise. Probably a year or two ago? Who knows... I know I need one though. If I got a little raise and was able to work a couple hours of OT i'd be in a great spot. I remember the days that I made really good money and I had a 2nd job... why wasn't I better with my money? Young and dumb I suppose. I'm still young and dumb... just not as dumb. I'm a lot of talk... now let's start doing. I'm so impulsive about other things why can't I be impulsive about things that are good for me? lol

Well... I could talk for hours about life and where I want it to go but I will just let it go for now.

Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there with open arms and open eyes. -Incubus

deeeeeeep breaths ...and.... leap!

Btw... when I get my place put together I will put pics up :) I hope it pulls together nicely eventually lol

No comments: