Today I realized how thankful I am to have such a wonderful family. In the end your family is the only ones you can really count on. I have always thought I had a great childhood and would never trade it for the world. I recently realized how grateful I am to have had such a caring family that taught me so much. I really need to tell my parents how much I appreciate them for molding me into the person I am today. I may not have made the best choices for a while but I am now and know that it is because of my family. Things that happen with other people are so unfortunate but I really believe that everything happens for a reason. My family has been so lucky to have such little conflict. I'm sure there are things that I don't know or understand. I may not have a crazy, interesting life but I know for sure that I love my quiet, no drama life.
My dreams lately have been so vivid but I can't remember much after a while. I keep dreaming about climbing rocks but they are so far up it scares me. I know it is just part of me maybe coming to grips with things and not letting myself fall...is that what it means? I never slip and fall... i'm scared one day in my dream I will fall. I guess as long as I keep my conscious life in order I won't fall? I hope so.
In other news, I'm sad to say that the USMNT did not advance in the World Cup :( It was really a great time to get more into it this year. I had a blast at the watch parties and it really made me more patriotic I think. I've always loved my country but never really had something I understood to be proud of...does that make sense? lol I really can't wait til the next World Cup in Brazil! I so wish I could go! Maybe I will... I need to find a sugar daddy though... or I need to start saving now! Maybe in between the years of now and 2o14 i'll find the love of my life and they better love soccer! No new news in the men department. Pretty much same old same old. I had a great weekend though with friends and family. I volunteered with my friend at the Bike MS and it really was a great experience. I do love doing it. It is great to see all the people come out and support a great cause. Next year I hope to be able to spend more time there and maybe camp out. The USU dorm beds are not comfortable at all. It was nice to spend some time with Whitney. I hadn't spent much time with her and was beginning to worry about our friendship. I think it helped us big time. Saturday morning we then went to Piper Down to watch the game... great times! I came home and took a little power nap and then the real fun began...what a night. It was crazy...one for the books so far. I wish I could have more summer nights like that...maybe not as extreme. I will not elaborate on it... for now. This up coming weekend is July 4th... I really hope it is a good one or I will be watching fireworks by myself from my bedroom and that better not be the case!
Song for the moment is "Lay me Down" By Dirty Heads featuring Rome from Sublime. It is the perfect summer song! I really wish I could listen to it by the beach one day with friends sipping yummy drinks and maybe snuggling up to the fire with a hot guy lol. Wishful thinking...
Anyway... I know there's not much to say that is really that interesting but i'm just happy to be where I am in life and to have realized how thankful I am for the people in my life and the life i've be able to live. Of course I want more but it will come when the time is right. I will stand by that unless proven wrong...haha
Love you all and may you find happiness and joy in the little things...like the beautiful sunsets I get to see almost every night!
love you all 45!
No comments:
Post a Comment