See that picture... that is where i will be this coming Thursday... paradise aka Frenchman's Reef Marriot St. Thomas, USVI! I'm stressed about clothes...yes...clothes. I don't have much summer stuff since i have been broke lately but i will manage. Tanning so i'm not pastey on the beach and get fried! ...plus...a tan body looks better since I haven't been that good about going to the gym. Hey... it is what it is and i'm just going to be happy i'm there! lol I need to find another swim suit tho. I only have two and i think it would be a good idea to have 3... it's more like i just want another one that is bright and fun. I cannot wait tho... it is sooo close. I'm excited but stressed. Vacations seem to stress me out beforehand. They usually end up better than expected and not as stressful but i'm leaving the states so it's a bit more stressful than usual. I do have my passport tho... i'm glad i got it. My roommate tried to convince me i don't need it. I guess if i don't want to get back to the states i don't need it! We shall see which website is correct... one says you need it to get back to the U.S. but another says all you need is I.D... hmmmmm. Also...i do need it to go to other islands and we plan on going to St. John since it's a $5 ferry ride and 20 minutes away. Why not?!Well i guess i better get back to my laundry and jump in the shower to go shopping. I was hoping to go shopping with someone but i guess i won't :( I'm sure my next blog will be about my actual trip unless something happens during the next 3 days! Bon Voyage!
...toes in the sand...island breeze whisping my hair around...sweat beads slowly dripping down my face... guess i should go jump in the ocean!
side note... let's hope there are no Man of Wars this time while i'm enjoying my time at the beach and swimming with the fishes! I was Stung by a Man of War which is a jellyfish in Hawaii... not fun :(
No comments:
Post a Comment