Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Welcome Baby Arabelle! MS Walk 2010

WELCOME BABY BELLE!!!!


Friday night as me and the girls are out to dinner for Steph's baby shower...my cousin Heather was having contractions... which then lead her to going to the hospital in labor around 11:30pm. I'd like to welcome baby girl Arabelle to the world! 11:23 a.m. 4/25/10 5 lbs 6 oz. :)


She really is adorable! Pictures don't do her justice :) Heather is not only my cousin but a great friend of mine. I'm so happy for Heather & Billy! They will be great parents. LOVE YOU! xoxox :) I can't wait to watch her grow up... Soon Cali & Rickey will be having their little bundle of joy as well. Taytum should be here any day! Then... Steph will have her baby boy Declan in June! SO many babies... yay.

Earlier that day me and like 40 other people walked the MS WALK for a friend of mine diagnosed with MS a couple years ago, Robert aka Bob Welker. He has an army of people supporting him named Bob's Army. The MS Walk is a 5k that starts at the Gateway Mall and goes around the north end of SLC ...hills, a park, and then back to the Gateway. It was a long but fun 4 hours. Bob did really well and always kept a positive attitude. It was truly an inspiration to watch him. I was sore and tired after a while so i can't even imagine how he felt. It was good to see family and friends and talk along the trek. I was happy to spend some time with my niece and nephew...they are just so cute... i love spending time with them. They make me happy!

Then Sunday I helped my sissy and bro Thomas weed and plant flowers. I actually enjoy doing stuff like that. It feels good :)


Well until next time i have time to blog... catch you later and don't worry be happy! xoxo

No comments: