Who dreams of flying into the atmosphere of the earth and seeing space? Me. I have flying dreams sometimes but this one in particular stood out. I remember it being a sunny day and flying all over on the side of a mountain looking out over the land before me and it was green, very peaceful, it was kind of like a countryside. I don't know where I was exactly but I really don't care because I was so free. I remember flying all over and at times I had total control and others I was struggling to keep myself controlled and would move my arms all over to try and sort of catch myself. I remember getting like a burst of energy and flying really high up into the earth's atmosphere where I could see the world beneath me but it wasn't as far away as i'm sure it would be in reality. I could see the particles of the atmosphere and how it felt dense. I look up and see the darkness of space but it didn't feel empty. I remember feeling like my whole body, everything shifted up with such great force and then I was just light weight for only a second. I realized where I was and freaked myself out that I would go into outer space and forced myself downward. Going downward I was falling soooo fast but not out of control. I remember looking down and seeing the ocean and an island. The island had a the aqua color and then gradually met the dark blue of the sea. I saw an island with palm trees and sand. I was still very far up but falling very fast. I remember looking at the water thinking... I need to stop somehow before I fall into the water and who knows what could be in the water! Sharks? Somehow I get myself to stop in mid-air just above the water, I look over at the dark beautiful rocks... and as I stop I see a man with dark hair and a dark suit, I want to say dark blue...navy maybe... falling out of the sky and into the water. During this whole flying experience no one was with me so I thought it was very odd that this person just fell out of no where and into the water. At that point I was curious as to who this person was and why they fell into the water. At this point my dream ended as far as I can remember and then I had other interesting dreams as well...but this one was very interesting. It was exhilarating to say the least...especially since I can remember feelings and it gives me a little adrenalin rush thinking about it! I feel as though i'm rising above so many things that i've been through and finally seeing myself in a good way for the first time in my life. It may sound crazy but I love this feeling and how far i've come inside and figuring out who I am. Of course at this point I still don't know where I'm going in my life but I feel better about my life. I feel a confidence I haven't felt in a long time....probably since I was younger. I enjoy a lot of things more now and see things in a different way. The other dreams I had were a little confusing...I don't remember them as much. I remember being on a school bus but not sure why I was there and where I was going...i'm not going to talk about that one much since I don't remember much and I may start to create my own dream lol I had another dream of being in like this old hotel and we were in the lobby which was very small, cluttered, it was not dark but not bright in there. I watched a girl go up the stairs in a wedding dress and she stopped at the doors that were wooden...I don't remember anything else from that point. I remember watching her and thinking she was pretty. I don't know if it was me or not as I could not see her face, just basically her profile and the dress. That's it for that one... maybe that one will continue at another time? I had another dream about being somewhere and I think it had to do with my grandma and she had a little dog but it wasn't the dog she has now. I don't remember the dog other than it was really little and annoying. I remember going through old wash rags and some where old cloth ones and others were made out of yarn looking like they had been crocheted, the colors were mostly white and one was green I think....I just remember throwing the old or dirty ones out. That's enough of my crazy dreams for a while unless I have more! Who knows what they will bring.
Anywho... lots of things going on in the month of May. I LOVE this month... and not just because it's my birthday in 9 days. Oh 27... you're going to be a great year!
xoxo Lacey
No comments:
Post a Comment